Kawaii no Kuma!~
Konban! I've changed blogskin!! But a little too childish 4 me... Okay, scratch that. TOO MUCH childish 4 me! I'll change it again next time... Tired leh... I did alot of fcbk quizzes... Hahah! I get 20% 4 yamin's, I've 4gttn fatin's 1 but i think its around 30 to 40% or lesser... 60% 4 jingwen and she get the same %-age 4 my quiz 2! LOL! And 68% 4 terrence's. I will do some other quizzes next lyk joey's or ian's!^^
Just now, school was normal. There is tons of hmwk waiting 4 me but dun bother doing it seahs...
Just wait for a few more days b4 i upload some pics...
I'll do a quiz...
A : Angela
B : Bryan [dunnu wat other names 2 put]
C : Cindy
D : Denrick [hohos...]
E : Elyza
F : Fatin [primary sch buddy]
G : -
H : Haryani
I : Ian
J : Jing Wen
K : Kelvin Ng
L : -
M : Max
N : Nur Afini
O : Ong [Kelvin]
P : -
Q : QianQi
R : Rahaiza
S : Sitti Ummu
T : Terrence
U : [Ummu]Hani
V : -
W : Wen Qi
X : Xiang Zhi
Y : Yamin
Z : Zhang Ming
1. Can A & D be together in BGR (Angela & Denrick) ?
- I'd puked!
2. How is L related to you (-) ?
--
3. Does Y knows Z (Yamin & Zhang Ming) ?
-They are classmates.
4. If C betrays you , will you kill her (Cindy) ?
-Why will she betray me at 1st?
5. If K steals your boyfriend , what will you do (Kelvin Ng) ?
-I dun mind though... HAHAS!!
6. If B tells you that he has a crush on you , what will you do (Bryan) ?
-We never even comunicate!!!??? -.-"
7. Will/Did you and M get into a fight (Max) ?
-Almost all the time during band prac...
8. Who does J have a crush on (Jing Wen) ?
-sshh... terrence?? I SAID NTH!!
9. If F calls you a bitch , what will you do (Fatin) ?
-We always call each other names! Haha!
10. What's the relationship between you and E (Elyza) ?
-Tomodachi!^^ [Friends]
11. Who does Z likes (Zhang Ming) ?
-Food??
12. Who is X's best friend (Xiang Zhi) ?
-Kelvin Ong?
13. What colour does R likes (Rahaiza) ?
-Purple! Same as me!
14. Where does F live (Fatin) ?
-Near her school! Haha!
15. Did you and I have a fight before (Ian) ?
-Fighting 4 positions in class counted?? I'm 11 an his in 12. Woot!
16. Who is H's best friend (Haryani) ?
-Fini, Fatin ..... and me!
17. What can you say about T (Terrence) ?
-Baka, flirtist, juke box, chairman, and A STRANGER 2 ME!! :P
18. If J tells you [s]he have a crush on you (Jing Wen) ?
-I will tell her that I have a crush on her 2! JKJK :D
19. Tag 5 peeps to do dis quiz ;
1.Somebody
2.Nobody
3.Everybody
4.Someone
5.No one
I changed it abit as the same letters kept appearing. And tanx Joey!! \(^0^)/
Post a Comment